About strengthening the pneumonia epidemic of new coronavirus infection
Notice of prevention and control work
In accordance with the national deployment of the prevention and control of pneumonia caused by the new coronavirus, in order to maintain public health and life safety, and resolutely prevent the occurrence and spread of the epidemic in Wuxi, in accordance with the "Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases" Incident Response Law, the State Council’s “Regulations on Public Health Emergencies” and other relevant laws and regulations, hereby announce the following matters concerning the prevention and control of the pneumonia epidemic caused by new coronavirus infection in our city:
1. After January 10, 2020, all persons who have come to Wuxi from Wuhan, have been to Wuhan, and have come to Wuxi via Wuhan shall take the initiative to register with the Community and Residential Committee and undergo temperature testing. If there is no fever, medical observation shall be conducted for no less than 14 days as required; if there are symptoms of fever or respiratory tract infection, they must be transferred by 120 ambulance to the hospital for fever diagnosis and treatment.
2. From now on, all travel agencies and hotels in Wuxi that cancel their itineraries or hotel reservations for Wuhan travelers shall provide full refund services and no longer accept travel groups from Wuhan to Wuxi.
3. Reduce and cancel large-scale public gathering activities in accordance with the principle of "non-essential, no holding".
4. People coming to Wuxi from Wuhan and the general public should consciously abide by the requirements of epidemic prevention and control, strengthen personal protection, and actively cooperate with the health and epidemic prevention department to do isolation, observation, tracking and investigation; for the consequences of deliberate concealment or refusal to cooperate, the public security organ will Investigate legal responsibility according to law.
5. All enterprises and institutions shall conduct investigations on their own, and report to local government departments in time if they find the situation. The general public should not believe or spread rumors, take the initiative to report the suspected source of the disease to the health and epidemic prevention department and the community committee, and take the initiative to cooperate in epidemic prevention and control.
6. If you have any questions about the content of this notice, please call 12345 for consultation.
Emergency Headquarters for Prevention and Control of Pneumonia Outbreak of Novel Coronavirus Infection in Wuxi City
January 23, 2020